Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Boom Boom POW! Right on the kisser.


Fergie: C'mon, she's not THAT ugly.

In case you haven't heard, will.i.am recently attacked infamous celebrity blogger Perez Hilton. Now, normally, I would not be up for this kind of violence, but hearing Hilton's statement lead me to one conclusion: they're both HUGE idiots.
So this is basically what happened: Perez wrote some nasty stuff about the Black Eyed Peas in his blog, Black Eyed Peas get mad and confront Hilton, Hilton argues back, will.i.am throws the punch(es, Hilton releases statement in which he explains everything and calls will.i.am a liar and says Fergie is "fugly, bitch".
Don't get me wrong, will.i.am was wrong for assaulting Hilton, but what Hilton said in his statement was just wrong. I mean, talking/cussing/crying for 11 minutes? Don't waste our time unless you have something you want to get to the general public.
And to quote Mr. Hilton, to both of you, "You disgust me, and I have no more respect for you."

No comments:

Post a Comment