Monday, April 19, 2010

Staying CURRENT


Portland Nationals was something else.

I mean, besides the fact that it was my fourth and final NSPA/JEA High School Journalism Convention, I found the experience to be a complete package and a perfect beginning to the finish of my high school journalism career. Very cool stuff indeed. I finally immersed myself in the Nationals experience, and when I opened my eyes I found that I indeed had a passion for journalism, writing and telling stories. Another career choice for me. :)Two issues before I have to write my final column. GAH.

I just cannot get over the fact that high school is almost over soon and that college is coming, with me having to make a final admission decision by May 1st. May 1st! And I'm still not sure on where I should go. Yikes.

And with AP exams coming up, there will probably be minimal blogging from here on out. Sigh. School, why must you run my life?

No comments:

Post a Comment