Friday, December 18, 2009

'Tis The Season



Happy Holiday Season, all (I like to be politically correct: it makes me feel important).

I mean, Christmas is great and all, but what about the other holidays? Hannukah, Kwanzaa, Boxing Day... they all have their own cultural importance and history.

Which is why I thought this week's episode of Community was so great- a confluence of traditions at Shirley's former Christmas-only party (also, epic fight scene).
So- this holiday season, as the holidays come and go, I will blog about them (it's my excuse to blog- because I love you guys!).

Also, I recommend some of my secular and non-secular seasonal favorites:
December-Chris Botti
Let It Snow!-Michael Buble
A Merry Affair-Various Artists

Happy Holiday Season, everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment