Friday, July 17, 2009

Taste the Rainbow



Ok, I've been planning this for a while, so this should be good.
So, this summer I've been working at the Spartan Scroll Shaved Ice Kiosk. It's beautiful, and I love working there (seriously). The people are so fun, and the customers always play around.
The only thing that really irks me is what the customers say sometimes. Like so:

Me: Hello! What flavor would you like?
Customer: Uh... Green.
Me: FACEPALM


Ok, so I don't really hit customers, but sometimes I want to. This is shaved ice. This is not a bag of Skittles.
Don't even get me started on the bugs. The ants just flood out of the cracks in the ground, and soon become so numerous that we cannot control them after awhile. To make matters worse, the bees come and scare some of our customers away. It's like nature is saying, "Screw you, I'm not going to let you raise money."

Me: Hello! What fl- OH GOD, A BEE!
*customer runs off*
Me: FML


At least I have great co-workers.

1 comment:

  1. hahah, oh kevin. you're quite the character. but this was a good read! those bees were annoying but selling shaved ice did have their positives like gilbert!

    i'm looking forward to staff this year :)

    ReplyDelete